Mustard Seed is home to over 600 children and adults with disabilities who have been abandoned. We cannot abandon them a second time. We cannot fail them.
We are incredibly grateful for your generosity and we are asking for you to be generous again. It costs $1,000 to care for one resident for a month. Mission trips and events, which contribute over $2 Million US to the care of our residents, have all stopped. We need you now more than ever.
Mustard Seed's Board of Directors will match every gift made to the emergency campaign up to $1 Million. Your donation will go twice as far to provide care for over 600 children and adults with disabilities.
Instructions for Setting up a Facebook Fundraiser
- Simply go to Facebook Fundraisers.
- Select Nonprofit.
- Search for Mustard Seed Communities in Medfield, MA, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details, including the end date.
- Find sample description text below. In your description, please include information about why MSC is important to you. Is there a resident that has touched your heart? What did your mission trip to Mustard Seed do for your faith?
- Click Create.
Sample Fundraiser Language
Here is language you can use on your fundraising page.
Sample Individual Page
Faced with the increasing spread of COVID-19, MSC has suspended the mission volunteer program. Without the mission volunteers, our residents will not only miss their friends but they will go without the supplies and funds that volunteers provide. There are 650 children and adults with disabilities that depend on Mustard Seed for food, medicine, and constant care.
I am asking you to donate to ensure that no resident will go hungry, no resident will have to skip a dose of medicine, and they will continue to thrive in Mustard Seed’s care.
[Add your personal story. Why is Mustard Seed important to you?]
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those impacted by the Coronavirus. Please also pray for the children of Mustard Seed Communities who rely on the generosity of others for their ongoing care.
Here are a few tips on how to successfully raise the funds you need for your fundraiser.
Share Posts from Mustard Seed's Social Media
Here are a few things you can share with your network to encourage donations to your fundraiser.
- Mustard Seed is home to over 600 children and adults with disabilities who have been abandoned. We cannot abandon them a second time. We cannot fail them.
- It costs $1,000 to care for one resident for a month. Mission trips and events, which contribute over $2 Million to the care of our residents, have all stopped. We need you now more than ever.
- Mustard Seed’s Board of Directors will match every gift made to our emergency campaign up to $1 Million. That means every donation inspired by your story, will go twice as far to feed a child, to provide medicine to a child, to care for a child.
- Please consider donating the cost of food for a week or a month to feed children and adults with disabilities during this difficult time.
- If you do not need the funds from your stimulus check, please consider donating all or a portion of it to Mustard Seed Communities.
- Share your experience with Mustard Seed. Why is MSC important to you and how has being involved impacted you?